Tuesday 26 January 2010

Mention no 10,000 for No 10

I hate breakfast meetings (unless there is a stack of croissants and they're held at 11am). Nasty Americanism - and way out of line with the pursuit of happiness I praised them for yesterday. I also hate namedropping but when its at No 10 with the PM and the Lord of Darkness somehow you need to.

It would have been even better if I could have had a proper chat with the two of them but all of these other bloody people showed up for the launch of something.

I managed a quick word with the PM over coffee - well he said "thanks" when I passed him a biscuit - but it was all a bit crowded and the croissants were French so I made my excuses and headed off. Then it was off to Windsor Castle for a meeting. Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment